Catch the Symphony of Lights at Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati City. The area at the back of the Philippine Stock Exchange has been cleared and converted into a garden. It’s cool actually.
Ayala Land introduces the Ayala Triangle Gardens, with over a hundred trees, public art displays, and an outdoor courtyard designed to soothe and inspire. Ayala Land celebrates the Christmas season with the following activities:
A Christmas Symphony of Lights – A nightly holiday light and sound show by renowned theater lighting director Voltaire de Jesus and multi-awarded sound designer Jethro Joaquin.
November 20 to December 23, Mondays to Fridays every 30 minutes from 6:00 to 7:30pm
Rebirth by Ovvian Castrillo-Hill – Sculptures inspired by the spirit of Christmas. Art pieces will be on display from November 20, 2009 to January 15, 2010.
Christmas Breeze by Ral Arrogante – Kinetic sculptures that sing with the wind. Art pieces will be on display from November 20, 2009 to January 15, 2010.
Tradition at the Courtyard – Filipino traditions find their way into the heart of a business district. Featuring:
- Courtyard Christmas Carols on November 25, December 2 & 7, Wednesdays 5pm
- Courtyard Cafe featuring The Big Chill, Delifrance, and Amici on November 20 December 23, Weekdays 11am-8pm
- Anticipated Simbang Gabi on December 15-18 & 21 to 23, Weekdays 5:30pm
Globe and BPI at the Courtyard
- Ayala Triangle Gardens is a Wi-Fi hotspot powered b Globe.
- Art Talk by Globe provides information on the art pieces via SMS and MMS.
- Art pieces at the Ayala Triangle Gardens are for sale and can be purchased via BPI Credit Cards.
You may also want to check out the following: