It was my son, Gabo (in the picture), who actually introduced us to Real Leaf. He came home one day from school and happily shouted, “Mom, I have a new discovery!” (This is our household expression when any one of us discovers something—may it be food, drink, game, show, etc.) And showed a bottle of Real Leaf. “You should taste it. It’s yummy!” He then poured each one of us a 1/4 cup.
Real Leaf is yummy indeed. It is unlike the other iced tea drink in the market. It is more savory, and you can taste real tea in it. It is also made healthier because it is green tea.
Since then, it has become a regular drink for us. We love the honey apple flavor! It is best paired with our favorite nachos or chips. TV and board games time are never complete without a Real Leaf drink and our fave play chow. 😉
Real Leaf Green Tea is made from 100% whole green tea leaves that’s naturally packed with Theanine, and has a delicious hint of fruit and honey. You know it’s good for your mind and body.
January 29, Manila—This Valentine’s, get captivated at the recently-opened Marriott Hotel Manila. Set in the premier tourism complex of Resorts World Manila and ideally located in Newport City right across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3, the new Marriott Hotel Manila is perfect for celebrating the season of love.
Spend the whole day close to your loved ones amidst a backdrop of modern architectural design. Bring your special someone and rekindle flames anew as you explore the world-class amenities and services that the hotel offers.
From February 12 to 14, enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner at Marriott Café. For only Php1750, take pleasure in a sumptuous buffet with Asti Martini, a special box of heart pralines and sweet desserts in a wash of red. Just in Front of Marriott Café is Java+, where you can avail of gift boxes of rose, pralines, and demi of sparkling wine. Should you opt for a more intimate dining experience, Cru Steakhouse offers mouthwatering set menus paired with sparkling wine for only Php2800 per person. Cru’s interiors of bold earth tones under subdued lighting with splashes of intense colors are sure to set the mood for a night of steak and wine indulgence.
As the color of the night sky deepens, spend the evenings in the hotel’s premium deluxe rooms. From February 12 to 15, avail of hotel accommodations for only USD150++, be surprised with champagne and strawberries set up in the room and wake up to a wonderful daily buffet breakfast at Marriott Café.
With all these wondrous offers this February, you will indeed fall in love with Marriott Hotel Manila, the newest hotel in the country to take your breath away. Marriott Hotel Manila is a quick 15-minute drive from the Makati business district and merely 15 minutes from Bonifacio Global City Taguig. The hotel offers first-rate accommodations including luxurious bedding, high speed internet, 40-inch, high definition LCD televisions with jack pack plug and play systems and spacious work areas. The two top floors house executive level rooms and 19 suites. Guests can enjoy a spectacular view of the 18-hole Villamor golf course from the executive lounge. To know more about the hotel and its promotions, call (02) 988 9999 or visit www.marriott.com/mnlap
Marriott Hotels & Resorts inspires your best performance during travel, delivering an experience that helps you work and relax in your own way. Marriott’s nearly 500 locations in 60 countries provide genuine care coupled with fresh, classic design, making it the leading choice for travelers and meeting planners. All Marriott hotels participate in the award winning Marriott Rewards frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information, visit www.marriott.com
1. The DIVA Songwriting Contest is songwriting contest open to all amateur and professional songwriters in the Philippines.
2. Each songwriter or a collaboration of songwriters (lyricist/s and composer/s) may submit a maximum of 2 entries.
3. Song entries:
a. must either be in Filipino or in English
b. must be a love song
c. must have a musical type appropriate to a love song
d. must not exceed 4 minutes in length including intro and extro
e. must be recorded and interpreted well, preferably pre-arranged
* The contest organizers reserve the right to rearrange the qualifying song entries and to choose and assign interpreters for the finals and for the album recording of winning songs and finalists. Participants who will not agree to this shall be automatically disqualified.
4. Each entry must include the following:
a. fully accomplished entry form with original signature(s) and 2×2 ID photo of songwriter/s
b. CD containing 1 song only indicating the title of the song on the case and on the CD itself but without the name of the songwriter/s
c. Five (5) typewritten copies of the lyrics with the title of the song but without the name of the songwriter/s
5. Submission of entries:
a. All of the above requirements must be placed in a brown envelope and mailed or hand carried to:
DIVA SONGWRITING CONTEST
Viewer-Directed Marketing Division
14th Floor, GMA Network Center, EDSA corner Timog Ave., Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines, 1103
b. Participants sending two entries must send them in two (2) separate envelopes.
c. All entries shall be non-returnable.
d. All entries must be submitted on or before February 14, 2010.
Originality and Creativity – 30%
(applied songwriting style, technique, skill)
Lyrics – 30%
(effectiveness, message, appropriateness to theme)
Melody – 30%
(recall, strength, etc.)
Overall Appeal – 10%
(suitable as recording and commercial material)
III. Schedule of Contest
January 24, 2010 – Launch of Contest
February 14, 2010 – Deadline for submission of entries
February 21, 2010 – Song finalists will be performed on SOP, text-voting
February 28, 2010 – Announcement/Awarding of Winner on SOP
1. Three (3) finalists will be chosen per category:
a. Professional (3 finalists)
b. Amateur (3 finalists)
2. The Top winner per category shall be awarded the P200,000 and a trophy. The rest of the finalists will receive a cash prize of P 20,000 each.
3. The winning songs will be included as part of the soundtrack of GMA’s primetime program “DIVA”.
1. All finalists shall waive their rights to their songs in perpetuity in favor of GMA Network DIVA Songwriting Contest for the album production, for general publication (in magazines, etc.), for promotional use (radio airplay, performance on TV, internet, etc.) and for general purposes (concerts and events, etc.) locally and/or internationally with the proper and due acknowledgment and recognition of the songwriter/s.
2. Only participants who have reached the top 3 finalists per category shall waive their rights to their qualifying and winning songs.
3. Costs of transportation, accommodation, attendance to events and other expenses related to the contest shall be shouldered by the participant.
4. The decision of the board of judges is final.
5. All employees and talents of GMA Network, Inc. and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining this competition.