Arts, Concerts/Musicals, Cultural Center of the Philippines, Philippine Madrigal Singers | Comments
TIME TO PAMPER HEARTS!
It’s “All For Love” on February 12 (8PM) and 13 (5PM) at the CCP Main Theater! Treat yourselves and your loved ones as the Madz perform new arrangements of timeless love songs from around the world.
Tickets at 1500, 1000, 700, 600, 400, 300.
RESERVE ORCHESTRA SEATS BEFORE FEB 01 and enjoy a 40% DISCOUNT! Contact Chichi 09178824400 for sales and discounts.
When: Saturday, February 12 at 8:00pm – February 13 at 5:00pm
Where: Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo, Cultural Center of the Philippines
Yes, you can win tickets to shows at the Araneta Coliseum.
- Every P300 single receipt purchase from any Araneta Center establishment, (Gateway Mall, Coliseum Circle Restaurants, Shopwise Arcade Restaurants, Ali Mall, Farmers Plaza, New Frontier Arcade, Telus Arcade, Supercenter, Auto Centro, Araneta Center Bus Station and Farmers Market) or any 3 Gateway OR Ali Mall Cineplex ticket purchase, entitles a customer to a raffle coupo…n for a chance to be one of the ten (10) winners of (2) tickets to the following concerts at Araneta Coliseum:
- Trini Lopez: Feb. 10, 8pm (Deadline of Entries: Feb. 6 / Raffle Draw: Feb. 7)
- Love Rocks: Feb. 11, 8:30pm (Deadline of Entries: Feb. 6 / Raffle Draw: Feb. 7)
- Martin & Sarah Geronimo: Feb. 12, 8pm (Deadline of Entries: Feb. 6 / Raffle Draw: Feb. 7)
- Taylor Swift: Feb. 19, 8pm (Deadline of Entries: Feb. 14 / Raffle Draw: Feb. 15)
- Super Junior: Feb. 16, 7pm (Deadline of Entries: Feb. 21 / Raffle Draw: Feb. 22)
- Customers may simply present their receipts or cinema tickets at the following redemption booths to claim their raffle coupons:
- Gateway Mall – Concierge & Food Express
- Ali Mall – Concierge
- Farmers Plaza – Upper Ground Floor near Tropical Hut
Blog Contest, Brands, Fashion, Oxygen, Status Magazine | Comments
Join Oxygen and Status Magazine’s Photographic T-shirt Design Contest!
Submission Dates: Jan 22 – Feb 6 2011
Entries: All entries to be submitted to Status Magazine.
1. Download template at statusmagonline.com
2. Email submissions: Name, contact information and t-shirt template design to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Oxygen Tee Off Contest
Winners: Oxygen will select 4 winners and produce limited edition t-shirts of winning designs. Plus the winning designs will be featured in Status Magazine April 2011 fashion editorial
Additional prizes: Sony Ericsson X10 Mini phone for each winner
After a week-long work, don’t you just want to de-stress to rejuvenate? Then head for Oils and Scrubs Spa!
This new exciting spa combines two of the most popular massages, the Shiatsu and Swedish. The twist is the use of a Kamagong stick, which when made to run skin-deep is known to have a revitalizing effect that soothes the senses.
Sample their body massage, body scrub, and body polish and experience Oils and Scrubs Spa “Zero Stress” signature massage.
Check them out at:
OILS AND SCRUBS SPA CO.
Ground Floor, Gervasia Centre, Amorsolo Street,
Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines
Tel. No.: (632) 519-6782, (63) 917 5250082
Are you looking for cool and hip trolleys, shoes, and clothes? Don’t look no further.
Victoria Casal Couture opens its first flagship boutique in Manila and at a spanky address, Forbestown Centre, Bonifacio Global City.
With its Hello Kitty by Victoria Casal Couture line, the French prêt-à-porter label will definitely stir the Parisian fashion frenzy in Manila. Already a hit in Europe, high-end take on Sanrio’s iconic cat image will satisfy the thirst of Hello Kitty aficionados with a selection of watches in trendy and flashy colors, in rubber, steel, leather or silicone, for all generations. Added to these classic collection are cabin trolleys and Wellington boots in different cool colors.
Check out the photos below:
Brands, Fashion, Victoria Casal Couture | Comments
The Victoria Couture fashion house established in the elegant Place des Victoires, offers customers – who have been fans right from the start – of prêt à porter collections and luxury accessories to perfect their silhouettes.
Putting her experience in jewellery to good use, Victoria Casal, creator of “accessory” jewelley, has been able to provide the stylish woman with the perfect finishing touch.In keeping with the spirit of her jewellery line, she has designed a prêt à porter collection and luxury accesories in the image of the cat which came out in winter 2006/2007, was distributed both in France and internationally through retailers.
Since then, her collection has grown, and the brand opened a boutique in its own name on the Place des Victoires in March 2008 season, the collection grows again from s different range of shoes and umbrellas, as well as a collection of glamorous and sexy lingerie.
Visit the Victoria Casal Couture store in Forbestown Centre today to get your dose of Hello Kitty!
For more details, please call (02) 659 7931 or log on to www.victoriacouture.com.
Philippines, Yehey Infographics | Comments