Last November 17th, the Symphony of Parol also called by Ayala Land as Christmas at the Gardens featuring Parol, opened at the Ayala Triangle Gardens.
Wizheart and I decided to celebrate his birthday there during the opening. We were again awed by the symphony of lights (its name last year).
Take a look:
After that awesome display, we got hungry, and so we checked out the newly opened restos at the Ayala Triangle. Look which restos are there.Ayala Avenue, Ayala Land, Ayala Triangle Gardens, Christmas decors, Food Strip, Makati City, Symphony of Lights at Ayala Triangle Gardens, Symphony of Parol | Comments
Catch the Symphony of Lights at Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati City. The area at the back of the Philippine Stock Exchange has been cleared and converted into a garden. It’s cool actually.
Ayala Land, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI, Globe Telecoms | Comments
Ayala Land introduces the Ayala Triangle Gardens, with over a hundred trees, public art displays, and an outdoor courtyard designed to soothe and inspire. Ayala Land celebrates the Christmas season with the following activities:
A Christmas Symphony of Lights – A nightly holiday light and sound show by renowned theater lighting director Voltaire de Jesus and multi-awarded sound designer Jethro Joaquin.
November 20 to December 23, Mondays to Fridays every 30 minutes from 6:00 to 7:30pm
Rebirth by Ovvian Castrillo-Hill – Sculptures inspired by the spirit of Christmas. Art pieces will be on display from November 20, 2009 to January 15, 2010.
Christmas Breeze by Ral Arrogante – Kinetic sculptures that sing with the wind. Art pieces will be on display from November 20, 2009 to January 15, 2010.
Tradition at the Courtyard – Filipino traditions find their way into the heart of a business district. Featuring:
- Courtyard Christmas Carols on November 25, December 2 & 7, Wednesdays 5pm
- Courtyard Cafe featuring The Big Chill, Delifrance, and Amici on November 20 December 23, Weekdays 11am-8pm
- Anticipated Simbang Gabi on December 15-18 & 21 to 23, Weekdays 5:30pm
Globe and BPI at the Courtyard
- Ayala Triangle Gardens is a Wi-Fi hotspot powered b Globe.
- Art Talk by Globe provides information on the art pieces via SMS and MMS.
- Art pieces at the Ayala Triangle Gardens are for sale and can be purchased via BPI Credit Cards.
You may also want to check out the following: