Each of us brought a Php10,000 worth of receipts/purchases in Ayala Center from January 2008 onwards. It was not hard to gather the 10k receipts because they honor practically all stores in Ayala Malls (including Trinoma, High Street, Market Market, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Alabang Town Center, or and Ayala Center Cebu), except receipts for bills.
In a nutshell, the Ayala A-Card offer the holder the following:
- discounts in all participating outlets
- freebies (to parking and Timezone, especially)
- free entrance to Customer Lounges
- free seats to events (in Ayala Malls, of course)
- exclusive invitations to sales, promos, workshops, concerts, and movie screenings
Isn’t it cool?
So why don’t you head to any Ayala Malls now, and get your A-Card as well.
It was kinda sad to part with the old trusty Ayala Discount Plus card. After all it has served me well through these years.
Here are my husband’s cards:
Why do we prefer going to Ayala Malls? Find out why.Ayala Center, business, Customer Service, Privilege Cards | Comments