And the winners are:
- Apparel / Fashion Category – UkayManila.com
- Art Category – Pinoybiswalstyle
- Association / Organization Category – National Council on Disability Affairs
- Auction / Shopping Portal Category – Auction.ph
- Automotive Category – AutoIndustriya
- Beauty Category – VMV Hypoallergenics
- Blog – Corporate Category – Nuffnang Philippines
- Blog – Personal Category – Flair Candy
- Blog – Professional Category – New Media Philippines
- Books Category – OMF Literature
- Community Category – Cebu Bloggers Society and Proudly Filipina
- Computer / Consumer Electronics Category – Villman Computers Philippines
- Corporate / Professional Category – LevelUp!
- Events / Conferences Category – Philippine Blog Awards
- Food Category – Patay Gutom
- Games Category – My Brute Cheats
- Gifts Category – Gifts2Pinas
- Government – Official Website of Zamboanga City
- Guides / Review Category – Spot.ph
- Jobs / Employment Category – MyNimo
- Magazine Category – PC World Philippines
- Music / Movie/ Film Category – TitikPilipino
- Newspaper Category – Inquirer.net
- Politics Category – Filipino Voices
- Real Estate Category – CDORealEstate.com
- Restaurant – Centerstage Family KTV and Resto Bar
- School / University Category – De La Salle University – Manila
- Social Networking Category – Noypf Pinoy Social Network
- Telecoms / Value Added Services Category – Smart Communications
- Tourism Category – Experience Philippines
- Travel Category – Pasyalera
Check out DigitalFilipino Web Awards 2009 website for photos and more updates.Blog Awards, Blogging, Digital Marketing, DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009, eCommerce | Comments
Blogging, DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009, eCommerce, Events | Comments
Doing E-Commerce for Real!
The DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009 is an intensive 2-day educational seminar on e-commerce strategies scheduled to take place on November 12 & 13, 2009 at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City.
We hope to make this an annual event that will provide an additional venue for learning among DigitalFilipino club members.
The event will focus on best practices (what to do, what not to do, execution, measurement) and we would like to have a great roster of resource persons who can share their insight & lessons learned.
We requested speakers to deliver talks on a big-picture perspective (keynote-style) discussing findings and insight that they haven’t mostly shared before but still reflective of their respective experiences.
We are targeting 150 to 200 participants for this event. Main audience will be DigitalFilipino club members, DigitalFilipino Web Awards past and current entries/winners, DigitalFilipino Social Networking Awards winners, SMEs, enterprises, and entrepreneurs at large.
This event is also targeted at:
- Entrepeneurs and business owners – Get insight from fellow e-commerce practitioners on what approaches they have taken to expand their business online and the challenges they overcome.
- Managers – Find out marketing and operations strategy, e-commerce practitioners embraced that worked and didn’t.
- Investors and business development consultants – Get insight that will allow you to see and/or validate opportunities that can be worth exploring in your current or potential investment portfolio.
- Educators and consultants – Based on experiences shared, get an idea on what critical skills and resources will be important for e-commerce aspirants to make it online.
Many Filipinos, especially men, love cars with a passion. Many of these enthusiasts want to make their cars the baddest, best, or the fastest cars that they can afford. To be able to do that they go and find themselves the best aftermarket auto parts.
Well, car enthusiasts you don’t have to scour the earth for the best aftermarket auto parts. CarPartsMall give you the best performance parts, gadgets and accessories at reasonable prices right at your fingertips.
With just one click at any time of the day, you can order replacement parts and have them delivered to you for free.
CarPartsMall provide body kits for:
CarPartsMall has an ongoing promo:
CarPartsMall will launch its first eCommerce website and will give out all items ON SALE up to 20% discount and all SMALL items ordered above $100 are absolutely FREE DELIVERY right to your doorsteps.
CarPartsMallph.com – Great Aftermarket Price!
73 Don Bosco Street, Better Living Subdivision,
Paranaque City, Manila, Philippines
Other ways to contact:
For Live Order: Live Help, Skype (cpmallhelp) or Yahoo Messenger’s Identification Number (email@example.com). Customer service agents will assist you in your needs 24 by 7.
Also check out the Contact Us Form.