I’m sure by now Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL have announced the lucky 90 bloggers who qualified for the special screening of the social network movie tonight.
Congratulations and enjoy the movie!
Update:Arts, Film, Makati City, Media, Nuffnang, PLDT myDSL, Social Media | Comments
Arts, Film, SALT | Comments
Divine ice cream pleasure is HEAVEN Ice Cream.
Give in to the richest, smoothest, and creamiest by NESTLÉ Ice Cream. Revel in the exquisite goodness of its four sophisticated flavors—Belgian Chocolate Bliss, Strawberry Dream, Vanilla Almond Secret and Butter Pecan Obsession. HEAVEN Ice Cream is made with only the finest ingredients and contains no artificial food colors. Available in 800mL(Php 175) & 450mL(Php 115) tubs across supermarkets, groceries, and convenience stores nationwide.
Cinematography that best serves the story
Win a trip to Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival in France inclusive of airfare and accommodation. Contact your local Kodak Office for more information.
The focus of the Kodak Filmschool Competition is on the film’s cinematography and the innovative use of available resources to create the images that complement the story.
The Kodak Filmschool Competition will be conducted in various participating countries and film schools. The winning film from each National Competition will then be judged at a regional level to select the overall competition winner. Eligible participants are invited to submit original films on the following conditions:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Each entry must be submitted by the cinematographer. Only one film and only one cinematographer per entry is permitted.
2. A short synopsis and production crew list must be attached to each entry form.
3. Entries must be originated on Super 8, 16mm or 35mm KODAK motion picture film.
4. The cinematographer and crew members must be either
a) currently enrolled in a full time film or related production training program, or
b) graduated from a full time film or related production training program within the last 12 months of the competition closing date.
5. Animation is accepted if originated on film.
6. All judge’s decisions are final.
7. A copy of the winning National Competition film must be made available by August 30,2009 for Regional Competition judging.
8. Kodak will be responsible for freighting the winning National Competition films to and from the Regional Competition judging venue.
9. The winner of the Regional Competition will receive a trip to Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival during January 2010. The prize includes a single round trip economy ticket to Clermont-Ferrand and accommodation.
10. Optional for the Regional winner, should they wish to participate in the Kodak Short Film Showcase at Clermont-Ferrand they need to supply a 35mm print of their film.
August 07, 2009 deadline for the National Competition. National Competition winners will be determined by August 30, 2009. The Regional Competition results will be announced by November 1, 2009.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR FILM
completed entry form and attached securely to your entry.
BIANCA IRENE B FUSANA | Account Manager | Entertainment Imaging |
Kodak Philippines Ltd | Unit 2901 88 Corporate Center Valero Cor. Sedeño Sts. Salcedo Village | Makati City 1227 |
email@example.com | +63(2) 810-0331 ext 409 Office | +63(2) 840-1956 Fax | +63(917) 873-9409 Mobile | 6688-409 KNet |
Catch the launch of the Cinekatipunan.MOV tomorrow, April 22, 2009 9:30 pm onwards at Mag:net Katipunan.
Dr. Ninja & The Skullcrashers
Earth Jazz Trio
lots of bands, booze, babes, bazookas! free admission! =)
Check out its Facebook link.Arts, Events, Films/Movies | Comments
De La Salle University-Manila‘s premiere media and productions organization Green Media Group (GMG) is calling all student filmmakers and film enthusiasts!
Submit your videos, short features, and documentaries to this year’s Indie Un-Film.
Who can join? All college students in Metro Manila?
Submission of entries: February 2, 2009 – March 21, 2009
Awarding will be on March 28, 2009 from 2PM to 7PM at Cinema 3 SM Mall of Asia
For inquiries, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the application form and other info.
Films/Movies | Comments