Globe thanks its 25 million subscribers by giving them one number, 4438, to send SMS to and get rewards and discounts.
Dubbed, My Rewards, My Globe or TM Astig Rewards (the TM counterpart offer), the program is open to all Globe and TM subscribers.Globe Telecoms, My Globe, My Rewards, TM Astig Rewards | Comments
Catch the Symphony of Lights at Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati City. The area at the back of the Philippine Stock Exchange has been cleared and converted into a garden. It’s cool actually.
Ayala Land, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI, Globe Telecoms | Comments
Ayala Land introduces the Ayala Triangle Gardens, with over a hundred trees, public art displays, and an outdoor courtyard designed to soothe and inspire. Ayala Land celebrates the Christmas season with the following activities:
A Christmas Symphony of Lights – A nightly holiday light and sound show by renowned theater lighting director Voltaire de Jesus and multi-awarded sound designer Jethro Joaquin.
November 20 to December 23, Mondays to Fridays every 30 minutes from 6:00 to 7:30pm
Rebirth by Ovvian Castrillo-Hill – Sculptures inspired by the spirit of Christmas. Art pieces will be on display from November 20, 2009 to January 15, 2010.
Christmas Breeze by Ral Arrogante – Kinetic sculptures that sing with the wind. Art pieces will be on display from November 20, 2009 to January 15, 2010.
Tradition at the Courtyard – Filipino traditions find their way into the heart of a business district. Featuring:
- Courtyard Christmas Carols on November 25, December 2 & 7, Wednesdays 5pm
- Courtyard Cafe featuring The Big Chill, Delifrance, and Amici on November 20 December 23, Weekdays 11am-8pm
- Anticipated Simbang Gabi on December 15-18 & 21 to 23, Weekdays 5:30pm
Globe and BPI at the Courtyard
- Ayala Triangle Gardens is a Wi-Fi hotspot powered b Globe.
- Art Talk by Globe provides information on the art pieces via SMS and MMS.
- Art pieces at the Ayala Triangle Gardens are for sale and can be purchased via BPI Credit Cards.
You may also want to check out the following:
According to the news:
GXI and Friendster introduces the online money transfer feature to provide a more convenient and reliable way of transferring GCASH within Friendster. For a minimal amount of Php2.50 per transaction, a Friendster member can already send GCASH to anyone in his friends list by simply viewing the profile of the intended recipient and clicking the GCASH button after specifying the amount involved.
To ensure the security and authenticity of the funds transfer, a confirmation request is forwarded to the sender’s Globe or TM SIM then GCASH is transferred as simple as a text message.
For the GCCASH service, you can go to any GLOBE business center and apply for one.
More about the story:
Friendster Users Can Now Send Money Via GCASH
Signs are everywhere that texting is the new technology:
1. the SIM cards have become super cheap at Php35.
2. all unlitext or alltext promos for only Php10 you can have 100 text messages for free
3. loading pre-paid accounts through ATM cards or credit cards
4. share a load and pasa load through cellphones
5. loading from your suking tindahan
6. and now this:
Loading has definitely been made easy through it.
These machines are found in the De la Rosa Car Park, Makati.Automated Machines, Globe Telecom, Marketing | Comments